The Bridgetech Program is calling for applications to participate in the 2022 Medtech course on navigating the medtech commercialisation pathway.
About the Bridgetech Program
The BridgeTech Program is a government and industry-funded training program where participants can:
access comprehensive online learning materials delivered by QUT at your own pace
network with an alumni community of 700+ industry professionals
hear from high-profile speakers at events in our seminar series
connect with representatives from our industry and university partner organisations.
It offers self-paced online learning materials complemented by a series of events, activities and seminars featuring high-profile industry speakers.
Connect with one of Australia’s most significant medtech professional networks.
Up to 80 participants are selected annually from across Australia.
The program is suited to those looking to expand their commercialisation knowledge and networks, including:
• medtech inventors, entrepreneurs and innovators
• mid-career researchers and scientists
• clinicians and healthcare workers
• venture capitalists
• legal practitioners including IP lawyers and patent attorneys
• business development managers and tech transfer professionals
• staff from government agencies
Apply by: November 1, 2021
Read more and apply for 2022: https://bit.ly/apply-bridgetech